- Are waterproof and thus do not host molds that may cause air quality issues especially for asthma and allergy sufferers
- Contain no pesticides and have no nutritional interest to insects, making panels impervious to termites, carpenter ants, and other unhealthy infestations.
- Are made with EPS which is CFC and HCFC free, protecting the ozone layer (click hereto view results of EPS Mold Tests)
- Give off fewer toxins than conventional wood framing in a fire
- Do not off-gas (emit chemical gasses from the manufacturing process into the building environment) as they are completely inert, unlike traditional OSB SIPs which are made of wood and adhesives that emit a number of chemical gasses that may include formaldehyde.